My whole bathroom is turning into a found object project. A junk auction steamer trunk, a scrap-box upholstery fabric sample book and some brass tacks have kind of tied this whole project together. I took down the medicine cabinet and took it apart, decoupaged the inside with 1940s herbalist catalogs and random vintage printings, put my fabric on the outside, painted the trim with chalkboard paint to mimic my beat up steamer trunk, and stuck it back on the wall. I did most of the project over the weekend but finished it up today.
It’s hard to take a pic of a mirror, especially when some of the bathroom isn’t done yet!